Pats dynasty could be ending

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Brady plays another 2 years.

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah I agree....just shows me that even the Patriots (Kraft specifically) are not immune from the whole "sentimental" attitude...focused on what Brady has done more so than what he will do going forward IMO. Cold as this sounds, IMO the better play (from a business and long term organizational standpoint, anyway) would have been to figure out a way to offload Brady in the offseason last season, then roll with Jimmy G.

I am guessing that what has surprised everyone in this case has been Brady's longevity....not many people produce at this level when 40+....Manning definitely dropped off of a cliff at that point.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Goes to show how good they are, that even when they screw up and 'mishandle things'. They get an equal return on their investment (2nd round pick).

4. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Hope it's true and the Patriots crumble to browns level of success. Looking for 1 and 15 seasons.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I agree. Jimmy is the better QB to build around simply because of next year and the years after that.

The thing about Brady's game tho is it doesn't require a lot of arm strength. As long as he's able to protect himself by getting the ball out to receivers so quickly, he will be able to produce.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

hope springs eternal

7. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Damn it. They're gonna to win another SB aren't they.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Isn’t he a free agent? Or is there one more year on his contract? All I know is that if the 9ers want to keep him they’ll need to break the bank.

He could opt to sign with the Pats and keep them on top for the foreseeable future.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Love or hate the Pats... that would be amazing if they pulled that off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar