Patriots @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I love it. No love lost between these two....we need a good rivalry started. This really has been a great game, other than the fact we lost.

2. Wow! Did you figure that out alllll by your little self??? :rolleyes:

What we need, and it shows when playing against a team like this:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    1.) Better receivers (on that 4th and 7 pass, Brandon Jones should have extended his arms, reached them out to grab the ball, not put your arms out like you're trying to cradle it)

2.) During passes, the offense of line gave in to their pass rush, this cant happen like this.

3.) Get Hill out, Get Thompson out, Get JS out! (Hill got Killed by Caldwell.. He DIDNT EVEN LOOK BACK! , Thompson got burned.. Why in the Hell are you waiting until the receiver get to you, before you even attempt to start running. JS is just stupid.. has been all season.. even when we were winning, the defense was horrible.

4.) Work with Our Defense a helluva lot more.. our tackling was pitiful

We fix those, we're good to go!

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Not gonna argue with you. Your post just irritate me. End of story.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd: but he won't.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

OK, I must admit I was hoping VY would roll out toward the Pats sideline, pull up and drill a bullet right into Bellicheks snoz. I think that would have matched their sportsmanship.

[​IMG]

Well- you get the idea.

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

It's not Swartz..it's lack of talent. We have a huge cap for next year. We will get it fixed. Notice that Finnegan was playing some coverage today? He knows.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

You failed to mention we need a QB that can stand in the pocket and complete passes. I know it was just an oversight on your little part.

9. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

:lol2:

10. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

Now I gotta root for Bmore cuz Mc9 is still a Titan at heart I hope NE plays Bmore and Ray Ray murders Brady.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar