Patriots @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:rolleyes:

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Best thing that could have happened to him. He held the ball way too long today. He missed several opportunities to run it also. He got schooled by one of the game's best. He learned a huge lesson today that WILL pay bigger dividends than if special teams or the defense won for us today.

Get ready for some serious "I told you so" from Hoge.

I also hope Bellicheck slips on the jetway and breaks his hip. I don't care what everyone says- he was sticking it in our face.

3. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I really enjoyed watching them throw for another score when the game was pretty much over already, great sportsmanship by them

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

i swear to god i would of took someones helmut of and busted them rite in the face. u dont go for it on 4th down and u dont freakin go for a td at the end of the game. makes me sick and if sanfran wins im going to puke.

watch out

next year

were gonna be bustin some caps in teams arses

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Your right Riverman. I think that VY will not EVER EVER forget this loss. ESPECIALLY if San FRAN wins.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Save the cliches. I pointed out some bad plays by a few people. Let's not over dramatize.

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Well fellas, it has been a LONG and FUN season. Lets enjoy the playoffs. I dont know bout you all, but I am going to root for BALT in the AFC and PHILLY from the NFC.

9. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

I still cant believe they played their starters the whole game sans the qb in the 4th Quarter. What the hell was NE thinking throwing the football on 3rd 4th and for 6 that is not good coaching that is rubbing it in very poor sportsmanship. I hope Jeff rips billygoatcheck but he wont he is too good a person but NE outplayed us at the end on defense the rest of the game was close. I still hate the Pats for knocking us out of the PO for Eddies last game in a Titans Uni. BTW one hell of a season cant wait til next year. Thank god for Vince Young and Pacman Jones. And we got 2nd in the division. Go Titans! Great season (go broncos lol dont feel like shooting myself.)

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I still can't believe that Vince stayed in the pocket when lanes opened up for him and coverage was contained

no matter though, regardless of how Vince MAY have played, this game was lost (for the most part) by the defense

Jim Schwartz must go ....... tonight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar