Post-Game Thread Patriots 35, Titans 14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Denmark.

They started transmitting NFL games on TV on a regular basis in the 2000/2001 season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'm referring to the "younger" fans, not the lifelong through highs and lows.

You know you have a lot of the younger.

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

IMO all running QBs are more susceptible to injury, so that is what we have signed up for with Mariota (at this point of his career anyway).

That said, I totally agree that his legs appear to be pretty brittle...and also think that yoga or something like that could help (more so than hitting the weight room, which could make him even more brittle IMO).

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Moon? Moon was never a runner. Career high 268 yards. Broke 200 3 times in 15 seasons.

For his career he averaged slightly over 2 carries for 8 yards a game. He was never a runner.

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Agree...not as a pro. Ran a bit at Washington in college, but who didn't LOL?

Always a big Moon fan....still miss him.

6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

He actually could run very effectively, just didn’t need to.

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

He was so good at passing, he would lead the league in attempts. Led 2x in atts and 3x in completions.
    He had a rocket arm and could throw from the pocket. I've never heard anyone use "runner" or "running QB" with moon without only taking note of him being black. Anyone who watched him knew he wasn't a runner.

8. 12th Titan

12th Titan Starter

P aid
    A ll
    T he
    R efs
    I n
    O rder
    T o
    S ucceed

Marcus is the future. Still need a new coaching staff.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Do it. When you don’t care, and they do well, you only can be pleased.

Worked for me this year.

No other team sport is so dependent on the referees decisions. Even more so this year with the constant “was it a catch?” BS.

Also,There is only thing the oilers/Titans have done consistently is be decent, but never really arrive where you want them to be. 50 years of it.

As far as the refereeing, it was bad. Do u guys remember romo apologizing for joking about there being Gillette home cooking?? Lol

But the titans had chance after chance to do something after that, and only put up 7 points in relevant playtime. They lost, and 2-3 touchdowns is what I expected. Titans have been JV league compared to the pats for nearly 20 years now. NBD

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    settling on MM is like settling on this chick... why?

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar