Patrick Willis

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2008, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

It's funny - about week 6 or so, most people were saying MLB was up there with one of our needs. Now, everyone seems to think Tulloch is the answer. However, I doubt Sirmon is back next year and Tulloch there on his own is no answer. I would love to have a stud MLB, even if the position isn't on the field for only a certain percentile of snaps.

2. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Well, it appears he has the measurables and atheleticism to pull it off (hell if Pete Sirmon can go from OLB to MLB with as little atheleticism he has, anyone can do it). But given the injury, who knows - he may not be able to. However, you probably know him better than me and I think your judgement is good. One thing that throws me though, is some draft sites (i.e. GBNreport) have him listed as a ILB, which led me to believe he could play both.

EDIT: Speaking of our boys over at GBNreport, they have their new mock posted and guess who we select at 19th overall? http://www.gbnreport.com/2007projection.html

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah he switched inside this year because the they wanted to get their top 3 LB's on the field and the other two were two small to play inside. But near the end of the year he showed glimpses of the old Poz, while saying that he didn't have a bad year but he seemed a bit slower and maybe timid here and there mainly because of the injury and bulky brace he had to wear. But I see him more suited asa OLB in the NFL but we'll see where they put him. But if he gets enough time and tutledge about playing MLB he could be great because nobody works harder and is as tough as the guy. I talked to PSU baseball players who worked out with him and said it's rediculous how hard his regime is.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Rather have D-Line or safety.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Agree but the only guy worth taking on the d-line at DE is Gaines Adams and he willbe long gone by the time we pick and I doubt even though I wouldnt't mind drafting a DT if Nelson or Griffin are gone because Landry won't last even though I like RN better.

6. A LB is not a need. I wouldn't dare spend the first pick on that. CB, FS, and WR are the main needs.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If Willis is the BPA available I would consider it however, the Titans have never been real big on using 1st round picks on LBs. Especially MLB.

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I would rather draft a WR, than mlb.

9. :werd:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar