Patrick Willis is a freak

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by User Name, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Ya know, when we signed that no name MLB to a 20 mil deal, I thought that there was no chance at us taking Patrick Willis. But hey, I see this guy as a perennial pro bowler and nothing less. I don't see how you pass him up if he's there regardless of how much he will immediately improve you. I mean, if that was Derrick Brooks standing there at 22 years old, are you going to pass on him b/c you don't need a LB at the time? I hope not.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Bullock Willis Thorton, pretty vicsous line backing core.

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Im totally in agreement. You dont come by players like this every draft. The titans are in a position where we need DE/WR/CB. We are at a position where we have servicable bodies but arent just perfectly set at ANY POSITION except QB. We are basically at the point where we can draft the BPA at any position other than QB and maybe tackle and still be a good position.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and you don't draft a player in round 1 to play less than half a game.

we won't take him.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I don't think Titans draft him in round 1, and he'll be gone by Titan pick in round 2.

Still, I think he'll be a beast in the NFL. Hope none in our division draft him. Or the AFC for that matter.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Agreed. We didn't "need" Bulluck when we drafted him, either. It'd either be Willis in the middle, or trade Thornton or Bulluck, and of course that would probably be Thornton.

And speaking of athletic LBs, come on Terna Nande, already. Almost wish he was large enough to play DE.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

we lost two starting LBs the year we drafted Bulluck.

8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Nearly everyone that posts CANNOT STAND ANY OF SCHWARTZ SCHEMES! Im hoping his arse is out of here next year. Hopefully we'll get a coordinator worth a darn. And his scheme would hopefully fit out bas arse linebacker core

9. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i'm wondering if he can play safety?

he'll be gone by the time we pick

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

doesnt have the hips to turn and cover. he's pretty fluid for a MLB, but stiff as a board for a S.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar