Path to the Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by A Fightin'Titan, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Just a heads up to any Titan's fans who follow the NFL Network.

Today on Path to the Draft they are focusing on the Titans. It's on at 6:30 est.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

For those that don't have NFL networks...can you sum up anything interesting???

Thanks!

Gut

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I'll do my best.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

"WR, WR, WR" thats all they'll say

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Actually the majority of mock drafts done by analysts of NFL.com have us taking Ayers right now. It really doesn't matter what they say, especially being this far from the draft. Who saw the Johnson and Griffin picks.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I will throw up green vomit, Linda Blair style if we draft Ayers. That would be the worst draft pick of all time. Washburn can mold a 4th, 5th, or 6th rounder into a champion. We are deep at defensive line. Why waste it on a first when our most glaring need is CB?

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

They figured we would go with Michael Johnson at DE for his athleticism and freak size or maybe Sean Smith, a versatile DB from Utah. Nothing real special though.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

They didn't mention wide receiver at all.

But they also said Young's best days could be ahead of him but it will be on another team.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

we can only hope it will be on another team. What will his best days consist of? Running around the backfield, scrambling, throwing INT'S?

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I suppose his best days mean he might throw as many as 12 touchdowns and as few as 15 picks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar