Post-Game Thread Panthers 30 -Titans 20

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Nov 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

Yea I'm done with the Arthur experiment. Over his head I think. Tries to catch teams off guard not utilizing our playmakers. Doubtful he watches tape to spot mismatches. Again henry missed a large portion of the game and some of these reciever routes again was awful. We need a proper seasoned play caller on offense. Look at our def. with pees. Been top 10 all season

2. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Running a madden simulation would be an upgrade over Smith at this point.

3. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Everyone needs 2 get off the D's ass. They have had like 6good game 1 decent game and 1 mediocre game in which they were on the fiels for like 40mins. And we had 3 turnovers. What do you all expect?

• Boring Boring x 1
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Not holding my breath... said the same when Luck retired.

But, maybe this time.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

KISS.

I think you're right... he overthinks it and tries to catch a team off-guard with schemes. Good against the run? Then pass it... Arthur:"No... no, that's just what they'll expect!"

Keep It Simple Stupid

6. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

The sad thing is, this team wants to be the patriots sooo bad.

Yet the one thing the Patriots do that the Titans don’t, is attack other teams weaknesses. Regardless if the other team knows it’s coming or not.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. RTH

RTH Meh...

And use analytics

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

While I admire your positive attitude, the realist in me tells me there isn’t a snowballs chance in hell this horribly coached train wreck of a team wins 5 or 6 of our next 7 games.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Sirclubbs

Sirclubbs Camp Fodder

But mariota is on the bench?

• Boring Boring x 1
  10. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Maybe if we fire Art Smith tomorrow we might, might have a chance to get hot. But we’d still have Mike “4 down brain fart” Vrabel to contend with...lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar