Post-Game Thread Panther @ Titans Postgame

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Respect to the Panthers but the Titans were pathetic on offense.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Winnable game if the offense played half decently. Defense showed up but the offense stayed in the locker room.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

So salty right now.

Can't talk. I'll earn time off.

4. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Interesting comments concerning the interception.....

DGB says there was nothing he could have done.
    CMM says if DGB comes out of the timing route full speed, it's right in his lap. MM has made that throw in practice several times.

I don't like to judge players on rookie season, but that kid has shown bad decision making and no accountability in college. Not sure he is ready to be a number 1 receiver yet.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

Mcnair's son can root for whoever he wants but cutting to him and Newton on the sidelines like that was really rubbing salt on a open wound. Had to watch Newton dance around and mock us all game then got to see Mcnair's son do it as well.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Young people these days have no loyalty in sports.

In today's feel good all the time culture it is the norm for kids and teens to bandwagon.

In my day we were loyal as hell but kids these days just want to be on the winning team.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Offense did look rough, but the Panhard are pretty tough on D as well.

D played well after the 1st quarter and until running out of gas late.

This was a good measurement game for me. We are better without Whis, but we still have a ways to go. I still see us ending up with 4-5 wins this season.

8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

DGB seems clueless. He never knows when the ball is being thrown his way.

As much as I want him to be a beast, I don't know if he has it between the ears.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Defense did their job, offense was pathetic, stop me if you've heard this before....

That said that was a damn good football team we played (despite the irrational hate they get around here) and we played them tough for most of the game. We are one true offensive playmaker and one even remotely innovative playcaller away from being a very good football team imo.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. kenny

kenny Starter

IMO showing the son of the late McNair w/ Newton like that was disrespectful. Sure the kid can pull for whoever he likes. I am sure he THINKS Cam is like his father during his glory days. HE IS WRONG. But I am sure that is what the kid thinks. Fox highlighting that in such a manner was total disrespect to the Titans and their fans.

Cam Newton is an immature punk. He is talented. He just has no maturity. I think that the way he acted during the game highlights how much he is totally unlike McNair. Mac9 had respect for the game and those that played it. This kid is fake. He wants everyone to believe he is a team guy; but his actions show who he really is.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar