Pac's new look... No more dreads...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Who? Pac Jones, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Dude, he wont be back in our secondary.....

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm about sick of talking about Pacman. Now we have a flipping thread dedicated to talking about his treads?

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

fans of The Wire (and The Corner) will get a chuckle out of this story...

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

he kinda looks like Theo Huckstable

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

but he still looks like a Punk

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

this is so going in that forum quotes thread... :biglaugh:

about the haircut... I was critical of Pacman's appearance in the days leading up to his first meeting with Goodell. I thought he could garner a tiny bit of mercy doing what he has done now. (the haircut of course) What I see now... It looks good on him. I'm afraid that it's a little too late and he's a little too gone... It just doesn't matter what he does anymore. He was quasi involved in another strip club shooting incident... he was out at the strip clubs in NY the night before his meeting with Goodell... that's a slap in the face to the commissioner. He was speeding into Nashville driving recklessly likely on his way to the local tittie bar... where does the BS Jones puts out there stop?

I want Jones the player... he can keep that Pacman guy. F him.

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I think it's ill-informed to associate dreadlocks with ignorance and thug life. Chris Henry, Reynaldo Hill, and Lamont Thompson all wear dreds and those three are some of the most well spoken, intelligent, non-thug men you will ever meet.

8. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Tru dat, Yo! Except, now Theo (rather the actor who played him) has dreads longer than Lamont's! :ha:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Elfin, that's all fine and good but they haven't demonstrated the brand of behavior Jones has. This isn't really about hair. It's about how to bow down to authority. Look at the Marine Corp. Every one of those men has a hair cut you can set your watch by. Attitude and appearance can be one in the same at times.

also, who has associated "ignorance and thug life" to braids?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar