Pacman to remain suspended.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ryan, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Just popped up on ESPNEWS bottom right corner. Ah well.. :irked:

2. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Pacman to Remain Suspended for Full Season

SUMMARY: NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has decided against shortening the year-long suspension for Titans CB Adam "Pacman" Jones. The NFL has released a statement saying Jones had been notified his suspension will remain unchanged and will continue through the remainder of the 2007 season. Titans coach Jeff Fisher said this afternoon he wasn’t expecting Jones back. "My clear understanding is Pac has been suspended for the regular season, that was the commissioner's ruling," Fisher said. “… He has been suspended for the year, and until someone tells me otherwise, I am going on as if nothing is going to change." Goodell said in April he would review the case after 10 games but Jones still has unresolved cases in Las Vegas and Georgia.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

3. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

4. ONUV

ONUV Starter

so long pacthug

5. good

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

man....that sucks...what r ya guys trippin about now?? u really think harper can cover moss....at all to any degree...or what about harrison i bet he got burned in practice on a daily basis back in indy.....harper can help get us to the playoffs but pacman would be the one to win em for us...even if he came back a bit worse than last year....he'd still be a better corner than both harper and finnagan.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Maybe this will put an end to the "when Pacman comes back" threads.
    All in all our defense is playing lights out and we have great chemistry. No reason to change that.

8. The most I would have expected him to have done would have been work on special teams.

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

How many times has Chris Davis fumbled so far.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar