Pacman Speaks - blames Nashville

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Robby the Robot! They rolled out that old bucket of nuts and bolts for all kinda movies and TV shows over the years.

2. I know that i might get made fun of for this, but Pac's speech is a lot better than what i thought it was, it seems just by the way that he is talking that he has tried to clean up his act.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Holy cow, this thread is funny! And it's easy to pick out the young and naive posters.

Pac goes to NY to meet with Roger Goodell, and goes to a strip club the night before just for something to eat????. As if NOTHING else was open in NYC?? He claimed to do the same in LV...but it just happened to be while he was carrying $81,000 in small bills.

Well, nevermind...I'm too tired. I'll just leave it at this: he has no business doing interviews, because they don't help.

4. Hes talking about going to the strip club before meeting with Goodell, not the incident where he was making it rain.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he has been helping out at schools and talking to kids and such since he got here, the only problem with that is he has been in trouble since he got here too. you could easily say that he is only doing that to repair his image, but i honestly don't believe that. even when he was at UWV he was talking to kids and going to schools, the only difference is he has the money now to "buy his image"

and back on to the original topic, i dont see how he was bashing nashville in his quote:

Q: Why have you had such hard time staying out of trouble in the media spotlight?

Jones: “I am not trying to put Nashville on blast, but when I first came in I was the first holdout for two weeks and I made a couple of bad decisions about where I chose to go and who chose to hang around. I think that was my first decisions and why I had the most trouble when I came down here. I had to pick my places better and who I hang around a little bit better.’’

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Search Tookie Williams on wikipedia:yes:

7. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

This ESPN interview around the country is making the Titans looking like complete fools for having drafted this guy. Outside of Tenn. most people are saying the interview brought up one question how did this guy graduate from ANY college being he can barely put a coherent thought into a clear sentance.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Should be obvious. Hopefully many will read this and learn the word also.

I don't have a problem with anybody not liking or respecting Pac- that is their own prerogative. However, it is usually wise to review FACTS when passing judgement on people and to avoid categorizing people and their future actions. This board is rampant with bigotry against Pac- those who are either blind to recognizing or simply can't acknowledge some of the good deeds he has done. Most of these people are apparently unaware of the reasons given for his suspension and his ACTUAL record of proven trangressions while a Titan.

But hey- it IS easier, a lot more fun and certainly more self-affirming to hate another person- especially somebody like Pac.

9. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

That interview was terrible. If anybody watched that and thinks this kid has a clue than they are either blinded by "homerism" or naiveity. He needs to quit doing interviews, I absolutely agree, they dont help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar