Pacman Speaks - blames Nashville

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I just caught what I guess was intended to be Pac's "wrasslin" interview on ESPN and if I heard it correctly he is blaming Nashville and the people he's met here for his issues..
    Anyone else catch this who can clarify..

2. Hes not blaming Nashville where you hear that?? All he said was that he hopes to be back by game 10 and that he wants to stay outta trouble and hopes that rastlin would help. He also said that he is staying out of the clubs
    I dont think he blams nashville you tryin to make pac-man even more hated than hate is needed

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

He definitely said saomething along the lines of "I don't want to blame Nashville, but..."
    which is of course, blaming Nashville

4. Just leave pac-man alone. He still is a titan last time i checked, im suppot pac-man till the end. I know he is innocent in that las vegas case, that club owner has nothing on pac-man and that "stripper" that accused pac-man for hitting here well where is she why hasnt she spoken up and say something.. To me its all about trying to bring find a superstar scapgoat and get money off him. Thats all that it is really.Word to the wise LEAVE PAC-MAN ALONE

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I watched it, youre wrong

-He said hes been trying to keep low key
    -He bought a boat and takes his children out in the water alot
    -He goes to the boys and girls club alot to play with children, he recently bought 60 kids school uniforms
    -He said wrestling is just something to do so hes not "Sitting in the house being miserable"
    -He talks to Vy, LenDale White, Keith Bulluck, and Rey Hill almost daily talking to them about camp and workouts
    -He is helping a paralyzed cop build a hanicap accessible house, and recently played in her golf charity event
    -He has not been going out with his former crew

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Whatever dude.. after seeing that interview obviously he's in complete denial about his responsibilities. He has alot of growing up to do. Defend away if it pleases you..

8. ^^^ HATERRRRRRrr

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

^^^^^^HOMERRRRRRRRrr

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Wresting on TV is certainly low key.

-He goes to the boys and girls club alot to play with children, he recently bought 60 kids school uniforms

Wonder if it came to $81,000, what he spent in a strip club?

-He said wrestling is just something to do so hes not "Sitting in the house being miserable"

Goodell was thrilled to hear that.

-He is helping a paralyzed cop build a hanicap accessible house, and recently played in her golf charity event

That won't make up for his bodyguards paralyzing a bouncer.

-He has not been going out with his former crew

So far as you know....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar