Pacman Sees Himself A Cowboy in 3 Years

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

that's me (center) at the Giants game.

ur point?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You look really confident in that picture. Gloat was absent that game. All people look more confident in the absence of Gloat.

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Your confidence is particularly curious considering the score at the time. Bipolar = prophet?

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lol, he knew all along. amazing.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Gunny effect people.

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Are NFL teams allowed to suspend players long term or is that reserved to the league office as per the NFLPA? I think the Titans should sign him to a long-term, performance-based contract and then suspend him for the length of the contract... :))

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We can suspend him up to four games for "conduct detrimental to the team". I think that's all we can do though.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

not trying to sound "extra controversial" or anything...

just imagine some kind of Sean Taylor like instance taking place with Pacman...

Adam Jones is out at the club.. the entourage starts talking smack...
    there is a struggle... shots fired...

and Jones is laying there dead... DOA at the hospital...
    absolutely nothing they could have done...

there's just blood everywhere...

:sad2:

now just imagine the "outpouring" of emotion at that scene.

Jones has done so little for people to even care...

strangely given his past habits a scene like that doesn't sound too far fetched at all.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Don't you guys remember the full page ad Pacman took out in the Tennessean?

Jones took out a full ad in the Tennessean, promising "he'll win back trust" of his teammates and fans. "To my family, teammates, coaches and fans, I recognize that I have lost the right to ask for your patience and understanding," Jones wrote. "However, I will do everything in my power to regain your trust and respect."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacman_Jones

I still believe him. Because Adam Jones is an honorable good man. He is overwhelming cup of goodness that fills this world with honesty and charity. Surely, it will be soon when Adam wins back my trust and respect.

NOT

I nominate Pacman for biggest Titan douchebag in Titans/Oilers history. Go play for the cowboys, douchebag.

10. alzarius

alzarius Guest

Anyone actually blame him lol???

That like wanting to blame the Titans for wanting to get rid of him.

The guy has no chance here. He gets a ticket, it gets talked about for 3 weeks. He is called a murderer and only bs charges are filed. He is called a criminal and is not even on probation.

No, not defending him, just pointing out it should be no suprise he wants out.

Not that it makes him any less of an idiot

Just like no one could really bash the organization if they decided to trade him before these comments.

At this point, its just how it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar