Pacman says he's done enough

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Fisher said the exact same thing with Haynesworth. "It's not our issue, it's a league issue." Which means, he'll be back as soon as the league allows him to be. These coaches aren't dumb. They know they NEED pacman to go to that next level.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

:ha: ...Yeah right, without pacman the Titans will never win again. :rolleyes:

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Maybe he will be traded before the draft.

No way to tell.

But one thing is certain, he hasn't done enough.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Darn, I knew I should have explained what the words "next" and "level" meant.

5. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

He obviously had a converstion with the commish about what had to be done in order to be back after ten games. He feels he has done everything that THEY talked about.(keep in mind that none of us were part of that conversation)

So he may or may not have done enough, but we as fans certainly aren't the ones that will determine it.

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Did he really have a conversation about getting back this year?
    I doubt it.

I think there are salary and contract implications for the team that are helped by him being out a whole year. It simplifies the accounting.

I think he needs to act more contrite, and lose the arrogant pride if he wants to be a Titan again. Part of that would be not being "the most controversial figure in sports."

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I know what you're saying. To think the Titans can't win anything again without AJ is comical.

8. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

When Pac and Goodell sat down and talked about his suspension i'm sure he stated something like... you're suspended for 1 year, but if you do this, this and this, and don't do this, this or this, then you can be reinstated after 10 games.

obviously not any guarantees.....but there wer probably guidelines pac had to follow, and he believes he has.

9. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

No, the evaluation at week 10 was an evaluation to see if one year was enough, or maybe too much.

There is not any "we are calling it a year but it is really just 10 weeks" angle in what was originally presented.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar