Pacman release scenarios - $$$ and cap implications

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chem, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chem

Chem Camp Fodder

The guy is biting cops. Unless the Titans' GM says Pacman will not be released, this thread should be open.

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

That was his gf or a stripper, he dont need to bite ne one, he can straight kick their @$$

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Titans need more thugs on the team. I dont want a team of sissys. Although I do think Pac is takin it to the extreme. No way in heck are we releasing him so forget the cap hit. Most I see is a suspension. But in the NFL these days I bet they just let him play. Let him PLAY!

4. LT21Titans27

Thank you:yes:

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    let him plaaaaaaaaaaaay WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    :sarcasm:

Actually I think :hitfan: and Pacman's days are numbered.

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

7. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Good, maybe it will force some contrition out of him.

It would be a hit to the team to lose him, but the guy should have learned how to behave in public, and how to deal with cops, years ago.

8. Chem

Chem Camp Fodder

I can't believe Pacman has brought things to the state where I'm writing this, but I was talking about him biting a cop in the recent charges, felony obstruction in Georgia. He (allegedly) bit a cop's hand or thumb, which is why it became a felony charge. The biting in the strip club is unclear, although that was originally believed to be Pac too.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

10. LT21Titans27

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar