Pacman Pleas "No Contest" to Georgia Felony Charges

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

give me a friggin break..dump the scumbag

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Antrel rolle has been better than just one good game he had 87 tackles with 2 FF and 11 passes defended in 06. Last year he had that monster game but had 2 more ints and a total of 10 PD. He has been a pretty good player for them just not the dominant cover corner they were looking for. I'd take him straight up for pacman..

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I read about Rolle in espn magazine. It could have been SI. I'm unsure. It was at work. He put the "c" in character. He may not have quite all the athleticism but that dude isn't ever going to have an off the field incident. I could underwrite a policy for that. (that is if I had big bucks and insurance bonding!)

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I think that bouncer in Las Vegas who got shot in the spinal cord was treated much more unfairly.

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Did PacMan shoot him?, If not, Im not sure why this connection is made

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Guess who is in New Orleans...

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Katrina?

8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

You mean, other than this one.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1839252

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

The Cardinals are going to move Rolle to FS this season because of his struggles in coverage. For a top 10 draft pick, he has been a huge disappointment. That said, Pacman was suspended for the entire 2007 season, so he's obviously an even bigger disappointment.

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Prefacing that I have not checked the nearly two years of continuous chatter concerning Pac Man and his issues on whether this has been previously said....

This is just nothing but sad. What an absolute waste of God given talent.

Cut our losses and move on already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar