Pacman On TV Again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A.D., May 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he already put them out there by saying others do stuff.

2. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Maybe we should make a poll about cutting his vocal strings, that will be very helpful inside and outside the field

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Two words:

"Ankle Bracelet"

4. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Here's the quote from the City Paper: <blockquote>"I been around a lot of folks that have gotten in a lot more trouble than I’ve been around — even on my team, that don’t get the criticism I have.

“If you’re in the spotlight, you’re going to get scrutiny for every little thing,” Jones said.. “There’s a lot of guys that don’t have to go through that. There’s a lot of guys on the Titans you never talk about. They can jump off the bridge … and you won’t ever mention their name.” </blockquote>http://nashvillecitypaper.com/index.cfm?section=7&screen=news&news_id=49988

5. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

There were reporters from at least two newspapers and film crews from at least two TV stations for Pacman's appearance. By all indications, it was Pacman's agent Huyghue who notified the media of the event.

Unfortunately for him, what could have been a good PR move backfired when Pacman opened his mouth about his off-the-field activities.

6. Hell, you don't think he's right? Look at all the commotion he'd had around him this offseason despite not breaking any laws (that we know of).

You don't think there have been other players who have done something wrong that we don't hear about. I think there's a pretty good chance.

Personally, despite his immaturity, I'm giving Pac the benefit of the doubt until he breaks a law.

7. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Sounds goo to me, put two, and quite a lot of weight and the guy should jump sky high and run like a cheeta by the time he gets to the bathroom.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm with you on this one SK. People are more interested quoting him negatively rather than focusing on how he has consistently been appearing in front of the school kids with a very positive message.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

"I wouldn't do that, I wouldn't put my teammates out there, I'm not like that," he said. "I'm just saying certain people get away with certain things that certain others don't get away with that you'll never hear about." - Adam Jones

like he didn't blame Tank Williams for him getting beat in his first start.

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

it looks as though everyone has forgotten he went to help out the kids yesterday and spending time with them, instead some people are focusing on one little quote from him thats really no big deal......lighten up people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar