Pacman not the only one not to get it...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sledge, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

so because it happens all the time, it isnt against the law enough, i suppose.

2. tflow823

tflow823 Camp Fodder

That is not what I was saying at all. The original post for this thread seemed to be questioning why Pacman is getting so much media attention and guys like Henry are not. I merely said that because Pacman's alleged crimes are much more serious, in my opinion, that is why he is getting more attention. When did I say what Henry did wasn't against the law? Oh, right...I didn't. The fact that minors get ahold of alcohol all the time doesn't make it any less illegal, but it certainly makes it a lot less newsworthy, which is basically the subject of this thread.

3. Fry

this also brings up a good question; would this be counted as a strike if the nfl were to institute a three strikes rule?

4. Fry

when did i say you did?

5. tflow823

tflow823 Camp Fodder

what were you trying to say in the posted I quoted earlier? something along the lines of..."so because it happens all the time, it isn't against the law enough, i suppose." I thought you were trying to say that you thought I was saying it wasn't against the law.

6. tflow823

tflow823 Camp Fodder

I don't think they have decided on what will be a strike yet.

7. Fry

i know, but should a traffic citation cost a guy games? that's what i'm asking.

8. tflow823

tflow823 Camp Fodder

I don't think it should, or will.

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I think that's the one flaw in the three strikes rule, it sounds great but once you get into specifics of what qualifies as a strike it gets very messy.

10. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Henry has been arrested 4 times during the past year, that is a big deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar