Pacman not the only one not to get it...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sledge, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

because he doesn't call himself by a dorky nickname

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

If he got those traffic citations while listening to rap music, then he should be banned from the league!

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

he still looks like a "visitor".

[​IMG]

5. tflow823

tflow823 Camp Fodder

because he wasn't involved in a brawl that resulted in a shooting that paralyzed someone during one of the most high profile weekends of the year in one of the most high profile cities in america. but yea his situation is just as newsworthy...

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, he's only done jail time for the corruption of a minor, but who cares about that, right?

7. tflow823

tflow823 Camp Fodder

Pacman was involved in a brawl on ALL STAR weekend. in Las Vegas. where a man got paralyzed. by someone who pacman might have known. I didn't say that what CH did wasn't a big deal. I just don't see how you can compare the two on a scale of being newsworthy. That's why there is so much more attention on Pac...I think it makes sense.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

what doesnt make sense is pacman jones has become the media "poster boy" while henry has gotten in trouble just as many times, if not more and has done actual jail time.

9. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

well pacman just carries the "poster boy" look with his pants hangin from his knees and messed up teeth and hair
    plus they dont want punish henry "retroactively" like pacman because commish's 6 brain cells couldnt handle 2 of those big words

10. tflow823

tflow823 Camp Fodder

Chris Henry is just an idiot pot head who went to jail for giving minors alcohol, something that happens in colleges across America every weekend. Pacman has been accused of fighting with cops, spitting on woman, beating a person with a pool cue, and the events in Vegas. Though the frequency of incidents between the two is pretty even, the severity of the two differs greatly in my opinion. It's all about perception, and I think a lot of people, including myself, have a hard time feeling sympathy for someone who acts like pacman...or at least allegedly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar