Pacman Likely to Share Return Duties

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

believe it or not he was actually better on KORs than PRs. he ranked 4th in KOR and 10th in PRs. bobby wade was 9th and also had a TD. pacman didnt have any TDs on KORs, but he was stopped inside the twenty a few times.

2. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Hey, U know the saftey we drafted Calvin Lowry, and he is a good PR.

3. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

I'd rather have Pacman do them both, no doubt...hes the guy who makes big plays for us and as of now we need all we can get...i dont even know much about this bobby wade guy but if he was so good then why isnt he on the bears anymore?

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I think that Cortland Finnegan or Lowry may be a better option than Bobby Wade... he just has too much trouble holding onto the ball

5. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

yeah i agree

6. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

from today's Tennessean:

"Jones said he'll happily take whatever assignment Fisher gives him, but both Jones and Wade said given a choice they'd rather return punts.

"'It's easier to score touchdowns,' Jones said with a grin."

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I say let Pacman return punts in the 4th quarter when the other team is a bit wore out. They will be taken by suprize with Pac's speed and shiftyness. Everytime he returned a punt I felt there was a VERY high chance for him to score.

9. smili

smili Starter

Pac is definitely scary on punt returns. I'd love to see them continue to use him in that role, despite the dangers. Seems Pacs elusiveness is better suited to stops, starts, change directions in punt returns. I used to not care about out punt returns but they were often the most exciting parts of the game last year.

I thought other guys like Roby did a good job on Kick returns. It's strange but the kick returns look more dangerous to me than the punt returns. Somebody like Pac is so elusive that he can dodge direct hits better on punt returns, whereas kick returns seem more about straightline speed.

10. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

It's strange but the kick returns look I thoumore dangerous to me than the punt returns.

You can't be serious?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar