Pacman Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jizzle, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

u will hear from him when hes in the HoF

2. Jaguarsforsale

Jaguarsforsale Camp Fodder

...he has to play again first.

3. Jizzle

Jizzle Camp Fodder

They wanted him to sign a two year contract and he only wanted one. That's why pacman jones isn't in the CFL.

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Serious question. lol Are you serious? lol i just gotta know are you joking aha

5. djones51

djones51 Rookie

Work him out and if he is in good shape (which i highly doubt), sign him for 3 games at the league minimum. Maybe whoever we are going to have returning kicks and punts can figure out how to hold onto the ball by then.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

This is pretty funny...

http://twitter.com/RealPacmanjones/status/4478767246

That's Pacmans official Twitter account. Read what he said there.

For those of you who don't have him added...

7. terryh

terryh Camp Fodder

i say why not he would be cheap and who knows what might happen if he did come back he might turn into what he should have been before i think there needs to be some stipulations tho

8. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Not sure where you got info from, but I heard the CFL didn't want him because he admitted on several occasions he was using the CFL to get back into the NFL, ultimately he really wanted to be back in the NFL, so the CFL realized he would be using them so they booted him out.

I think he sucked with Dallas because it just wasn't a good fit, no way he lost skills that quickly. He could step in as a returner and be an upgrade immediately from what we have, stop being so damned stubborn. If Vick got another chance, why not Pac, maybe he finally gets it, it's possible.

9. low0r

low0r Camp Fodder

Did anyone see on his twitter page that his girl asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he said to be a titan. That was yesterday.

Personally, I would like to have him back. I think he has been kicked off enough teams and spent enough time out of the league to realize that it may be his last shot. I dont think he ever realized that before.

10. Jaguarsforsale

Jaguarsforsale Camp Fodder

The guy is a cancer...a distraction...a fool addicted to poor choices. You want him on your team? Good luck with that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar