Pacman Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jizzle, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jizzle

Jizzle Camp Fodder

I know EVERYONE will be against this. I dont think it would be that bad if we got him for returning punts and DB. I know he is out of football shape but he can still catch (remember him on the cowboys hard knocks?) and he would be in shape soon enough. Were hurting and right now I wouldn't mind hearing wocka wocka wocka as he returns punts for TD's! But I know the majority of the fans in TN will be against this for morale reasons. If you knew what half of what players did you wouldn't have no team. Trust me I have been to several parties including Jevon Kearse and Nate Washingtons b-day as a friend of Q. If you could only smell all the Bob Marley being burnt in that club. They were all cool but not the image you see on TV and commercials. Im just saying its football not church. If the team was in favor of this, I say why not. At least he never quit on his team!

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

It has nothing to do with "moral" reasons for me. He's completely incapable of proving that he won't be a liability off the field. End of story.

Oh, and he hasn't been even a marginal player, performance wise, in like 2 years. Yeah, that too. So even if he were a model citizen, he hasn't even proven he can play at a decent level. Pass.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'd say yes if his skills were anywhere close to what they were in 06 but they are not. I saw him first hand in Dallas v Philly last year. He has lost a step. His coverage skills were good there, but not great.

And there is no way he will ever conduct himself in a productive fashion off the field. He has had coaching help, psychological help, professional body guard help and help from "reformed former players" and still could not keep away from assault charges. Fisher said best when he said "we believe he is unrehabilitatable".

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I wouldn't be that against it. But it may take him a while to get back to playing shape.

he looked slower with Dallas.

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

No thanks. He would just be a huge headache. His debacle with the CFL team shows he has learned nada.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Wonder what he will do when all his money is blown at the clubs? he cant have much left.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

We would be the last team in the NFL to look at him. I would like to see him get another shot here, I liked him as a player. But 0% chance they ever try him out again, even if he were the last returner left on God's Green Earth.

8. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I would be excited to see him back as a Titan. It wouldn't take very much to upgrade from what we got right now but it's never gonna happen.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The guy sucked last season when in decent shape. He's done.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I would spit on him if given the chance, Pacman is a sh** head, but the man is an upgrade for us outside of Cortland. Actually Cortland is much like Pacman, but 10x smarter. I honestly never thought of him as a great player, but he is a play maker. We need some of those in two tone blue. If we had an enforcer on defense that could keep Pacman in check then maybe I would be open to his revival.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar