Pacman is ripped...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanFan4Life, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

There is no way that Pacman benches 330...

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

trust me. I know. It's a very big section.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha: so lame its funny

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

seems the gayness has finally got to you

pity

:ha:

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

lbs or SEC 330 ?

:grrhee:

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Seriously, I know this is not a quazi attempt at smacking CA?

There are allot more hippies in CA then the "gayness" you seem to be referencing. Look up FL they have a much larger per capita gay population then CA. Even in SF it is not as "bad" as you are making it out to be. You go to the Castro sure but SOMO is pretty much rich people. Property in SF is ridiculous. On the level of downtown NY.

Berkeley, WEED, Humboldt. Pot capitals of the world. It is like hippie Shangri-La.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

like a Starkiller joke. :geek:

ya' know, Katie Couric is from that other Gay Capital Massachusetts home of "Pretty Boy" and the Pats.

"Pretty Boy" is what the chick that cuts my hair calls him. She has funky hair, nice toosh, and plus since it's a beauty school the cut is only $5 bucks. She's a Steeler fan though. But for a $5 haircut I can get past that.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Before you dog Arnie you should see his support in CA. Most people like him because he is not as big of a BS politician as most of them are. Brown was a joke. Yeah lets make it so people have to pay $1000 to register there 1992 Sentra. That will stimulate the economy??!! Oh yeah lets also not balance a state budget his entire term and create animosity in the governing body.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

if I want to point out the Govanators past steriod abuse and couple it with katie kennedy-dyke couric for the sake of silliness, I'll do it. I've been to SanFrancisco. I slept on the Haight... Golden Gate and Kennedy Park. I don't care about California... Everywhere in the United States is weird.

Hippies = gayness

for the sake of clarity gay or gayness is not neccisarily homosexuality even if Katie Couric is a great big lesbo.

10. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

It's funny how a thread that is deemed my the majority of posters as "gay" is also one of the most active ones of the day.:nono:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar