Pacman Fined $5,000

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Yeah, uh, he's my big brother in the Big Brother/Big Sister program. Yeah, let's go with that one:brow: :kiss:

And, I was at all 16 games. Cheering through the good and bad. The past season was a rebuilding, growing season.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

You must be rich. That's alot of airfare. I bet you have club psl's too?
    Wouldn't surprise me if your house was next door to T.O.'s???

Man, I'm not trying to give you a hard time...I'm one of the friendliest people on this board but if you think Thompson/Williams is some stud saftey tandem like Doss/Sanders you just lost credibility in the eyes of ALOT of users. Personnally, I do not think they are as bad as some let on but they are not good enough currently to take the Titans where they need to go. That's not fact, it's just opinion. One that is held so widely it might as well be a fact. Come camp/preseason, we'll see.

Inadequate corners? :ha:

3. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

You were at all 16 games? You went to away games? Lucky

4. The Mrs

Only 8 away games and if you book in advance you save a lot on airfare. I don't personally own any PSL's, but I always had an excellent seat.

Ha, I don't live next door to T.O., but I have been to his house in Atlanta more than once. Very lovely digs.

You're not trying to give me a hard time? Sheesh, I can't tell. I'd be interested to see what you do when you ARE trying to give someone a hard time. I'm not saying that Thompson and Williams are the BEST safety tandem in the league, but there are several factors that affect their play.

I can talk about and dog out players with the best of them. T.O.'s Monday night performance in Atlanta was pathetic. He got worked. Yes, I was at that game:kiss: I'm a girl who likes football.

It's easy to be critical of players and their play. But when you see things as a whole, know the intangibles off the field, know the guys, it's hard to just dismiss them as bad players. If Lamont really was a sucky safety, I'd be the first to say it. O.K., so I wouldn't be the first to say it, but he's not a bad safety either.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Lamont is so talented he will be playing on another team or if he stays on the Titans he will be strickly special teams. I see now why the Bengals cut this guy loose despite being a 2nd round pick. He is worthless.

6. The Mrs

So worthless that he was given a 5 year contract and chosen over Lance Schulters? If he was so worthless, why not simply give him a 1 year deal, or better yet, let him go and keep Schulters?:rolleyes:

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Elf, when I do give someone a hard time I have legit, ethical reasons. I'd point you to those threads but Titan Jeff wisely deletes certain posts of mine when he see's fit. Often it is not my place to be giving someone a hard time in the first place despite how inflaming a post may be.

This here is me screwing with you. Get used to that because I've never seen such a large group of people screw with eachother as much as the members of this forum do. That is one of many reasons why this is such a great forum even if it does take ten years for a thread to load. :ha:

I think once you get to know me you'll actually like the lovable clown my wife says I am. :kiss:

8. The Mrs

I'd like you even more if you simply admit the truth that Lamont is a solid safety and deserved the contract he got:kiss: C'mon, you can do it.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He may have deserved it last year, but he didn't play upto it this season.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

He did deserve it last year when he got it and he better hope and pray the Titans let him keep it and give him another chance by not exercising the contract option. Chaulk it up to a sophmore slump and take a characteristic chance. Sounds likely.

Solid is a very relative term. What was he doing during some of those BR's? ... There was just some bad football played, on both sides of the ball. I don't think Thompson is a maggot in a pile of dung or anything. He stands to make alot of money for a player of his calibur. Whether he is a vetern or not he must go into camp ready to defend his starting role.

I will be remain his advocate.
    He needs to shape up.

He needs to show me he is solid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar