Pacman Charged With 2 Felonies for Vegas!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

This would be even cooler:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2910497

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

hmm... I can see it now - "Pacman charged with contempt of court after stuffing $5,000 cash in the judge's pants."

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That'd be "cooler"? Yeah. It'd be so cool for someone to spend 6 years in prison for having bad friends. Jesus Christ...

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Ignorance is no excuse for stupidity.

5. BACK2SMASHMOUTH

BACK2SMASHMOUTH TD's Please...

Uh huh, Pac the victim :irked:

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nobody said he was a victim. Search. I call him a moron often, but being a moron isn't worth 6 years in prison.

7. BACK2SMASHMOUTH

BACK2SMASHMOUTH TD's Please...

It is if you tell your friend to shoot someone or your cutting off his allowance and he shoots 3 people and ruins their lives.

i LOVE the Titans, but they are not heroes.

8. i'm sorry i don't buy any of it,this is just spiraling out of control.Your tryin to tell me there's new evidence now?? The Las Vegas Department knew this would be a perfect time to bring these charges up because of the Atlanta incident.How can you charge him with the biting the ankle of the bouncer when the DNA test came back negative??? And because he told the employees he was going to kill em he's getting charged with that to.Are you kidding me???I'm sorry people but this is ridiculous,yes Pacman put himself in this situation and i don't agree with some of his antics but this is obserd.He'll get off watch,

9. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

Well, biting the ankle of a bouncer, and threatening to KILL people is not an every day event for most of us.

Not saying I have never been spanked on stage at a strip club, but I digress.

10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

A good ole boy in Vegas got crippled over this.

Vegas has a rep to uphold as a safe place to vacation. Tourism is their livelyhood.

BTW, the Vegas Cops took their time to make shure they made no mistakes on this.

adum is done...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar