Pacman Charged With 2 Felonies for Vegas!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Remember they only listed a few things as the reasons why they were "officially" suspending him, and the LV incident wasn't one of them, hence they still can/will hold him accountable for it....Unfortunately.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think they were just covering themselves when they listed those other reasons. Could be wrong, but I think most people thought this suspension was due to the LV case.

3. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

They listed 4 things as being the reasons for his suspension, the Vegas incident was not one of them. That isnt to say that it didnt unofficially carry some weight, but the league could easily use this to add to the current suspension.

4. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

There's video. I think the DA waited because they wanted to connect him to the shooting. That didn't happen. Also, I remember reading that the DNA found on the 'bite' didn't match Pacman. He could get out of that charge. But if they have witnesses and video that confirm that he threatened to kill a bouncer, he could well be convicted of that felony (coercion). That would be bad news.

However, serving time may actually help Pacman in Gooddell's eyes. See Tank Johnson.

5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

There is a True Titan Fan!

I agree. If not a Titan then banned for life!

6. well, this super sucks

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Actually, I think the Titans hold his rights until his contract expires. If we get cap relief because he is on suspension or in the slammer, then we can effectively keep him out of the league for years. Somebody correct me if I've got this wrong.

8. BACK2SMASHMOUTH

BACK2SMASHMOUTH TD's Please...

This is the point that needs to be addressed. I mean, the guy went to a strip club the night before he met with Goodell to discuss his suspension. He was at one 2 nights ago in ATL. He hasn't been connected to that incident directly, but the fact that he was there allows him to be brought up in these types of conversations.

The guy feeds everyone the "I'm changing my life" speech and we all take the bait like starving fish because he's such a great player and we know he helps us win on the field. But at what point to we as fans have to quit being so dang naive and realize he's playing all of us for the fool.

9. fltitan

fltitan Guest

I don't think he will be convicted of a felony in Vegas, usually when charges take this long to be filed the evidence is shaky and he has one hell of an attorny in Atlanta and Vegas. The problem is if he does slide out of this and nothing changes it want be long before he's in trouble again. Maybe someone can have him committed and held to the day he can apply for reinstatement thats probably the only way to keep him out of trouble.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

IMO, he is playing himself for the fool. A man without another opportunity.

His behavior resembles that of an addict. He will soon hit rock bottom. Hope he chooses to re-build rather than destroy himself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar