Pacman Charged With 2 Felonies for Vegas!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans10&25

Titans10&25 Camp Fodder

He's done...

2. Young54

Young54 Starter

wow...i didn't think he has actually gonna get charged with anything. looks like he'll never be a titan again. sad!

3. Hate to say it but... See ya

4. Young54

Young54 Starter

actually...i don't think he'll ever play football again

5. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Pacman Officially Charged in Las Vegas

SUMMARY: Titans CB Pacman Jones has been officially charged with two counts of felony coercion related to a February shooting at Club Minxx in Las Vegas. According to Nevada law, a defendant is guilty of felony coercion when the defendant uses or threatens to use immediate physical force "to compel another to do or abstain from doing an act which the other person has a right to do or abstain from doing." Coercion is a misdemeanor when the threats are future oriented. Las Vegas police have scheduled a Wednesday press conference.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

6. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

Best of luck to you Pacman. I really hope he can get his life straightened out.

I think you guys are right...it's looking like he will never play again.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Slow down everybody. It is just a charge. Remember Goodell's statements regarding Vick, charges and "due process".

8. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Pacman for sure won't be a Titan ever again. Not so sure that he won't play football again. Goodell may ban him for life.

Makes me sad to see so much waste and carelessness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar