Pacman Booked and Released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans CB Pacman Jones has been booked and released from the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas early Friday morning. He posted $20,000 bond, $10,000 on each count of coercion with force he faces from the February incident. Jones has a return court date of July 23. Jones is still wanted for questioning in regard to a shooting that took place several blocks from Club Blaze, an Atlanta strip club, on Monday night. A spokeswoman for the DeKalb County Police Department said, "no arrangements have been made at this time" to interview Jones.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What are they waiting for? Christmas?

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

One thing I've learned, committ your high profile crimes in Atlanta. They don't go after anyone.

4. That would be a nice gift...

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

[​IMG]
    "Huh?"

:))

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

man, Pacman is a joke at this point. I just can't help but laugh at him. Yeah, it is a shame that he is such a rare talent and without question one of the best corners to come out of college... I'm starting to think that I'm going to miss him like an old high school girlfriend. (not at all)...

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Not me. I'm still remembering the good times- like standing next to you and saying "10 minutes down by 21- we got Vince and we got Pac. Then Pac makes his first pick returns it to the 30 and Vince does the rest......then his other pick........"

sigh.

Good times.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

geez already forgotten me. :cry:

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

it's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday

-Boyz II Men

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

From what I understand, Pacman's lawyers wanted to get the Vegas stuff settled first. I wouldn't be surprised if Pacman is being interviewed in Atlanta today or tomorrow.

"Look, my client's already booked up today being booked in Vegas. How's early next week sound to get booked there?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar