pacman arrested

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Poor pacman didn't have a father fiqure, it's OK for him to be an idiot drunken jerk...:rolleyes:

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Like Ron White said to police when he was arrested for public intoxication after being thrown out of a bar.

"Officer, I was intoxicated in a bar. THOSE guys made me intoxicated in public."

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Exactly!

It really sounds like Pac could have left the bar when asked to and we all wouldn't be talking about this situation this morning. But nooooo .. Pac had to continue on with his mouth repeatedly. I'm sure the alcohol content had a lot to do with Pac not acting rational, but again it comes down to choices and the young man just can't seem to make the right one's when it comes down to situations like this.

I bet Fisher could spit nails this morning

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

“No tolerance for any off the field legal issues. That relates to the entire team. There’s a no tolerance policy as far as we’re concerned. I will not tolerate any off the field issued. There will be definite disciplinary action taken by the organization.”

-- Tennessee Titans Coach Jeff Fisher, January 2, 2006.

Anyone ever hear what went down with Finnigan? If nothing was done to him, think anything will happen to Starks or Pacman?

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Gee the last sentance of this article states that we're playing the Falcons in Pac's hometown of Atlanta tomorrow. I'm glad I didn't plan on going to LP Field, I might have been the only one there ;)

"The Tennessee Titans just wrapped up training camp on Thursday and will play their third preseason game Saturday night against the Falcons in Jones’ hometown of Atlanta."

http://www.newschannel5.com/content/news/21597.asp

6. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

last year he didn't get to play the Falcons because of the holdout. This year he may not play because of his excursion to the Boro with his homies from Atlanta.

Pac needs to remove all Georgia phone numbers from his cell phone.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You'd think if you lived in a million dollar home, the party would come to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar