Pacman Appeal Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

from the reports i've read, it said he was heading towards downtown.

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

He was on 65S. A lot of players live in the area. From what I understand, Pac was leaving a friend's house and heading back home, not going downtown. Is it that serious that he can't even go hang out at a gathering at a fellow players' house?

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It should have been pay per view. Everybody wins.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Don't you think driving without your license is a dumb-*** move? Okay, how about speeding, knowing you are driving without a license? That's absolutely moronic especially given his present state of affairs including the heightened scrutinity. Think about it... he's driving his car knowing he is in violation of the law just operating it... so he drives in excess of 15 mph OVER the speed limit, (24 mph to be exact) which in Tennessee translates to reckless driving and a mandatory court appearance. He can not just pay a fine and go on... at least not in Hamilton County. I'm pretty sure it's state wide so those of you from Davidson, Knox, or Shelby please feel free to share experience/knowledge. Not to mention it was at a late hour... I'm just saying... anyone with a reasonable amount of sense who made the mistake of setting out without their license would not speed on their way home.
    :irked:
    Also a consciouses person would be sure to wear their seatbelt as well... I'd bet even money Jones' wasn't even doing that... even though it is against the law not to wear it... it actually surprises me it wasn't included in the report.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Umm, and how do you know that Pacman was aware he didn't have his drivers license with him? It's very likely that he just forget it at home and didn't know it until he was pulled over, unless of course I'm the only person in the world who has ever left home without their wallet and only realised it when at the store...

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

you drive home from the store safely? :yes:
    taking care to mind the road and signal? (just in case)

I'm just saying, well, I know it's speculative but you have to admit it's likely. What if he wanted to make paper airplanes out of 100 dollar notes? He might discover his billfold isn't with him. How far can you get before you realize you haven't any identification? We are talking about a guy who hit a waitress with a bat because she eyed his wallet when he was taking out the money to pay. I'm just kidding about that last one but if it was on the front page of the Tennesseans sports section it wouldn't surprise you one bit. Go ahead and say everyone is making a mountain out of a mole hill and to that I acknowledge that is exactly what I am doing here. Make a few logical assumptions and it's just a case of Adam Jones is brain dead when it comes to real life. In this country you are required by law to carry id. No one really spends much time thinking about it but technically it is required. I'm willing to let my fairly godmother imagination make the leap to ASSUME that Adam Jones habitually fails to bring identification on his person and regularly drives sans license. At the very least this is further testament to Adam Jones' struggles with responsibility.

7. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

What became of pac's appeal?

I heard Pacman appealed friday, but does anyone know what happend?

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I'll take ex-nfl players for $500 Alex.

$500

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

SEC is Bitttttteeeeeeerrrr. :ha:

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Let's assume that Roger Goodell isn't some illogical bafoon, and understands his punishment was extreme and unwarranted due to the hypocrite he's made himself out to be.
    And by doing so, we can only believe it will be lifted. If only for one game, something changes. Ex-NFL player, lol. He's only doing what anyone else would do in this situation. Had ol' Roger punished all those that break rules, things might be different.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar