Pacman Appeal Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

That's what I'm talking about. Didn't mean to be such a tool in the last post, & I apologize, but man ... Pac deserves ZERO more chances. Zippo, none! His appeal should be denied by Goodell while laughing hysterically, cabbage patching & doing the worm in Pacman's FACE!

Then he should yell "Get the hell outta here!"

& as much as I really do think he's as talented as they come, he's not worth it anymore. I hate that it's come to this. Whether it kills us or not, I'm ALL for dumping him, & getting back nothing but our dignity in return.

He belongs on the Ravens, not the Titans.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

That was the day before his first meeting with Goodell

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

it doesn't matter if it was then or last night..it just shows how frigging stupid he is.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Dude couldn't handle his self-imposed curfew from the date he met with Goodell the first time to his appeal today.

And he is supposed to keep his nose clean until late November?

If Vegas released odds on this, I would go 80/20 we don't see him at all this season and 60/40 he never plays again.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

6. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Not that a player getting a speeding ticket is really a big deal, but when you are less than a week away from making your appeal it seems like you would go out of your way to make sure you did absolutely nothing wrong. Pac just comes off as clueless at times.

7. ONUV

ONUV Starter

8. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

i agree with Chadiha's perspective. forget the precedents, concentrate on how he'll correct the negative trend.

good luck Pac!

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Pac has been cited by the police with driving without a license.
    I will get a link for you guys and post it here. It just hit the news wire. Saw it on the local news at 6 just now. I didn't think it was worth a thread, but I'll still go find a link that demonstrates just how thick retard-man jones is. Driving w/o a license is Jones idea of "keeping his nose clean".

They also said Goodell has made no decision.
    Pacman Jones Ticketed For Speeding
    ahh... yeah... that helped Pac out. :rolleyes:

:sarcasm:
    Pacman should get netflix or something.

10. man... it just doesnt seem like he gets it does it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar