Packers @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

before? I'm not knocking him, I'm just not praising him for a simple punt return. I think he did very well tonight and could shock a lot of opponents this season. The punt return doesn't put him over Finnegan at the position IMO though. Just wasn't impressive enough. (that's not his fault)

2. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Our o-line is together, our qb's are more together, i think we have a vastly improved defense than last year, our run defense is better than last year. People dont realize how good this team has got. Pacman gone, so what!!! we were ranked last in defense last year with pacman, we have added alot of play makers to defense. Has drew bennett or bobby wade done anything worth mentioning this preseason. I have heard nothing outta either one since week 1 of preseason.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Finnegan was running around like a squirrel back there. He may get it one day, but for now I don't see Fisher putting him back there. Davis returned a lot of punts in college. Finnegan may do KO returns, Roby looked bad...just a straight ahead runner with no moves.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

5. Yea, i think that Roby is going to get cut. He didn't show up tonight.

6. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

This is what i have told everyone i know all my fantasy teams i never picked higher than second and I was extremely pleased....lol but I still think its the truth.

7. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

no kidding. I hated the preseason this year. It's hard for me to say anything negative about Eddie. but I'm not his biggest fan as an announcer. but Stout is so bad. It's just terrible. I wish we didn't have to listen to him.

I pretty much just listened to titans radio all preseason.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Man, I wish I could be a commentator. I do voices and commentate 360 games and people love it, because I've got about 5 different sports voices. The nasally baseball commentator voice, the bob costas, the unknown radio host one and a few others. I keep meaning to record my commentating and send it to every radio station, tv station, etc. Who knows. I'm a wanna-be comedian too, so I wouldn't be as dull as this guy that clearly doesn't even watch the games.

9. I really like having Eddie there because he knows what is going on. Chris Stout is just horrible though. He says the same thing over and over again, "Thats what we like to see in the preseason. Right Eddie?" I mean he said that 3 times in 1 quarter at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar