Pac Speaks Out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bonky, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I still dunno what people are so mad about. He's here now, he has no criminal charges against him. What's the beef? It's the hair isn't it? Or is it the "gangsta" drawl that turns everyone off.

:ha: Man...

2. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Who said I was mad? I just agreed with ya that I dont give a **** about what he says. Actions speak louder than words. And dont try and play some race card. THe NFL and sports in general are filled with african americans that people love. His "gangsta drawl" means nothing to me one way or the other.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Sorry, I wasn't singling you out man, just had to quote what you said.

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

aight i sent it man.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

no one said he had to be a role model.

6. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

Pac is Young and obviously isn't coping well with being in the spotlight... In that position you have to know whatever you do wrong or right is going to be amplified because you are a Professional football player. thats not hard to figure out, although it does hamper trips to peep shows I sure(kidding)
    On the other hand we had another draft pick who was young and found himself in trouble on the field his first year, Haynesworth who now accounts for mostly our entire D line.. he learned and got over the 15 yd penalties and the BS, Pac will too and he'll come into his own IMO and be one of the great shut down Corners. The talents there we know that, once the attitude falls into line which it will as he learns how to balence his life on and off the field...

7. SteveH

SteveH Starter

I get the feeling someone, his agent, or someone has said Pac, sit down, talk to the press, smooth things over.. we've got to get this under control, calm things down, etc, etc get back to football
    From that point of view surely that's a good sign..??

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I have multiple vehicles (one car and two trucks to be exact), I just don't loan them out for drug deals

Oh and Adam Jones is a convicted Felon in WV or has his star status erased the time he spent wearing a county issued ankle bracelet?

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Hadn't thought of that.

Hope you are right.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar