Pac Speaks Out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bonky, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Well no one can speak on his personal life, so how can you judge about what's going on with him? It sounds like bull because you have no idea just exactly what and who is doing what with him.

BTW, I know the rapper he's talking about too; he name dropped Jones in a song.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he gets payed to play football, not to be a role model.

3. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

This article was nothing but more of the same "I'm a victim", "Everyone is out to get me", "I don't have a father" excuses anbd lines he has been passing off since he has been In Nashville. Nothing has changed.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

If you think it's odd that a pro athelete owns multiple cars, then you're behind by a decade or so. They can afford them, you can't.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Looking through this thread, I don't wonder why...

6. I don't think he's making excuses

I think he's trying to prove a point

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

You gotta understand, he's not a liked person on these boards, by and large. No one really gives a **** about what he has to say.

8. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Your right nobody gives a **** about what he says. What we give a **** about is when he is going to start to grow up and become a professional. We have heard this song and dance before, and I take little stock in what he says until he proves he is a team player and he has his head on straight.

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

hey kami clear out your pm box so i can send ya somethin man!

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Edit: Cleared...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar