Pac Speaks Out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bonky, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:brow:

Why do you think He called him himself.

2. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Incoherent ramblings. :suspect:

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

The Titans would regret cutting or trading Pac. He will be a shut down corner despite his personal interests.

I have no doubt he will mature on and off the field. The article had all the ramblings of a young man's growing pains. (Don't forget, this kid is only what- 21?) I'm 80% certain it will happen in the next year and 90% certain it will happen in 2 years.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

all Jones is doing is alienating himself from the team by not working out with them. I wonder how divided the locker room really is.

He acts like he is the only son to never have a father..please that gets old:sad2:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dude I hope your right.

I havent given up on our yellow little popcorn muncher known as Pacman.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he said he loved the fans that loved him, and loved the ones that don't even more - lol

I want the guy to succeed ON the field, and have no problem with him succeeding off the field as well. At this point my main concern is that by the time he matures enough off the field to live up to his potential on the field he will be playing ball in the Federal Penal League.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Pac boy needs to grow up and become a man. He lets any thug who asks to borrow his car? No father figure crap might work for a 6 year old but he needs to get over it. No doubt if Pacman wasn't good enough to play in the NFL and make loads of money he would be in jail by now as stupid as he is. He isn't even street smart.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

apparently he is contributing to the fatherless childern of America, seeing as he mentioned that he recently had a kid, but apparently no wife. :fish:

9. danny

danny Guest

I loved the part about if he knew who was shooting, why would he run if he knew them ?

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

----the controversial cornerback feels like his every move is being watched and scrutinized. And for that reason, Jones packed up and left the city a few weeks ago----

"I always feel like ... somebody's watching me, and I get no sympathy - oh oh oh oh"
    :whoop:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar