Pac on TNA

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MadAboutMcNair, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Anybody here see Pacman on TNA tonight? I missed the beginning and only saw the end of the show. I have only watched a little bit of wrestling the last few years, mainly because the Rock doesn't wrestle anymore.
    I didn't know the Dudleys or the Steiners were on TNA. It's funny, but I would really like to see their PPV on Sunday night.

If any of you saw Pac, tell me what happened. And what you thought about how he did.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dNjEjIiKWiQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dNjEjIiKWiQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

That's all that happened

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

haha that is excellent

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Pac's got decent hand speed. But I knew that when he clocked Winslow. Unfortunately, wrestling is a place where handspeed- or any other fighter's attribute doesn't matter.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Well Pac has tons of raw athleticism, and there's always a place for that in professional wrestling. Just look back at the hispanic cruiserweight explosion back in the mid to late 90's, where guys were just trying to do as many flips and rotations off the highest thing that they could find. But Pac isn't going to do all of that stuff.

6. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Pacman makes first appearance on wrestling show

Pacman Jones used words like misunderstood, gamebreaker, risk-taker and redemption Thursday night in his first appearance under his new wrestling contract. ...more

[​IMG]

7. I thought that he was stronger than that. I think its funny that hes calling himself a man, real men don do that crap that he has.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Redemption Redemption Redem..

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I said all it was going to be was a 45 sec. package and that the theme was team player and redemption.

Apparently the front office of TNA messed up because they way they worded the press release made it sound like he would appear "physically" on last nights show, even though it was taped over a week ago. The guys that put the show together were pissed about it, but at the same time, the media didn't look into it that much.

As far as Pac's ability, they were stunned. He was able to "jump" over Jeff Jarrett and his leaping ability was off the chart.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

At least he's doing something to stay in shape beyond throwing dollar bills...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar