Pac is being held out of tomorrow's game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I like the way some can use the excuse of "growing up in the hood" to be weak. Look on your own team, at Vince Young, with a convict father, I don't hear of him bling blinging with the nasties at 2 a.m. a day before a game. As long as growing up poor can be used as an excuse to do stupid things, stupid people will use it. WAH, WAH, WAH.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Only question I got is: Does this mean Cortland Finnegan starts tomorrow in place of Jones because he's ahead of Woolfork on the depth chart right now?

3. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

That's true...and pretty funny G...I've regained a little respect for you

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wasn't a day before the game.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I know, I am just saying not everyone deals with it the 'right' way.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

See what you did? A little short sighted in your first jab against me. A swing and a miss. And that's your ultimate problem, gunslinger. First impressions.

No. Not an excuse maker. Just tried to illuminate something simple I knew might be too hard for you to wrap your judgment around.

Please don't tell ME that I have two choices, and what you gonna do...Vince McMahon...28" pythons...prayers and vitamins and all the little Hulkamaniacs....brother.

You don't know how I grew up. Does your judgment wrap around the lives of people you don't know? I'm sorry, did I introduce myself to you?

I'm not even going to give you a bit about my life as proof. You don't deserve the camraderie. And please don't come here presuming you're better than me, and you should give me some advice on life.

Alright? We good? Then carry on, cadet.

7. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Tennessee Titans cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones was arrested outside a Murfreesboro bar just after 1:30 Friday morning and charged with disorderly conduct and public intoxication.

I might be wrong, but I have always thought that Friday was just one day before Saturday.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Well. That was nice. You were writing this while I was writing that. But I still have to stand by what I said. I'm not trying to come down on you too hard, but what you said was shortsighted, especially about me.

And you, too Overalls.

We all get tired of Pacman appearing negatively in the press, but last night is a little different. If someone took his wallet and didn't give it back, that is reason to get pissed. I can't remember when they said it turned up, before or after police arrived, but that's not cool, and no one did anything. His anger went too far, but he didn't create the situation. That's the difference. Yes, he could have not gone to jail, but I don't think this is the worst situation, or that it's getting worse.

I suppose as always, stay tuned.

9. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Damn G we just keep missing each other...I'm gonna delete my last post...lets end this sillyness

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You do realise 24 hours makes a day?

1.30am Friday -> 24 Hours later <- 1.30am Saturday

Titans game - 8.00pm Saturday Night.

Clearly Pacman was arrested just over 40 hours before kickoff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar