Pac is being held out of tomorrow's game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I do believe that this latest pac incident has been blown out of proportion. When Channel 2 news breaks their newscast with a "Breaking News" story and it was to say that Fisher will hold Pac out of the game tonight, then things have been blown out of proportion a tad.

Pac just needs to realize that his every action, even if it's buying a gallon of milk at the Mapco is going to be watched. I question why the young man was at a bar in Murfreesboro at 1:30am and was already excused from practice the next day for "personal reasons". Obviously, he didn't have to return to Atlanta to tend after a sick family member or something like that.

Pac is just an immature young kid with an incredible amount of money at his disposal. For some people, that is a recipe for trouble and obviously that's the case for Pac.

One positive thing about this whole thing is that Pac won't be injured tonight.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I nominate Laboy for his room-mate,that way we could pay a stipend to a left end to keep Pacman out the deep end.:rolleyes:

But seriously, I think that was a great post Bi Polar.

That's the big picture to me too. Unfortunately its out of our hands.

Since the Bronco's game this whole forum has taken on the personality of frustration & disallusionment. I know its justifiied, we still have a long ways to go before we can be a contender again & besides there are reasons to be worried about the organisation as a whole.

In the case of Jones I don't condone his **** but underneath the mixed up,immature & badly advised cashed up kid I can still see his desire to succeed is bigger than his problems.

I've already said this once in another thread but he could have took his 1st yr money & flipped us all off. Whatever anyone thinks of him I for one want him to make it & I'd rather root for him than join the pointless hater bandwagon.

Here's to tonight's game bringing some positives so we can end this downer & move forwards

3. Overalls

Overalls Starter

You're right math isn't my strong suit, but I wouldn't tell too many people outside of Tennessee that Friday is not the day before Saturday.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

You are just manipulating peoples words in a vain attempt to make them appear to not know what they are talking about. Your posts about the timeline of events are irrelevent to the issue at hand. They are merely a lame personal attack to draw attention to yourself. People have been caring less and less about your "opinions" as far as I can tell. Honestly, it seems to me that your posts are entertained because certain members take pleasure in making you make yourself look foolish. Then again I could be mistaken. Perhaps my friends really care what you think. :suspect: I think what you think and what you post are seperate agendas all together... bottom line, contribute something worthwhile in the NFL talk forum and save the childish games for smack. I'm getting tired of calling you out on this every other week.

5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Take your personal attacks to the smack room.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

7. lowery21

lowery21 Guest

"Here's to tonight's game bringing some positives so we can end this downer & move forwards"

Amen.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Thanks for the scouting report. I appreciate it.

9. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Hey, as long as the Kid gets double digit int's and knocks the dust of someone's clock every now and then, and doesn't commit any felonious acts,...as they say in NY,....fo-git about it!

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Hilarious! :grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar