Pac is back

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

I just hope we get the highest draft picks we can before anything else happens. What were the terms of the trade again?

Hopefully, he has learned and uses his "second chance" accordingly.

2. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

aint no sin in going to the skrip club....he was just being rebellion

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

"A touchdown waiting to happen when he gets the ball in his hands" according ESPN.

They are talking about moving T-New or Anthony Henry to cover TE's in some packages. Wow! What a trio.

Pac has stayed out of trouble and done what Goodell has recommended. He has earned his way back. Dallas deserves to reap the rewards for taking a chance on him.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

He would not have gotten back in if he was here. Jones got it fastracked, and Goodell bent over backwards (nah, forwards) for him. Bud Adams does not have that kind of power.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I hope we get what we can in regards to draft picks then I could care less.

What a stupid trade on our part.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Whatever. :suspect:

It had to be done.

He wanted no part of us anymore. And, truth be told, I think everyone in the Titans locker room felt the same way about him.

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

....and the humiliation continues...i dread the day he becomes probowl/allpro....n its almost a certainly now that we'll get this in our face...ur half good in dallas u get noticed.

ohh btw....has ny1 seen the hard knocks pt 2 vid on nfl.com video gallary....pac catches 6 balls w/o droppin ?(like fields 6 punts ....check it out) ..where was this talent when he was bobbin punts left n right??? for real...do we hv this much bad luck???

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Actually, that's not correct information related to Bud vs. Jerry. Bud is one of the founding Fathers of the AFC, and the AFC Championship trophy should be named the Bud Adams/Lamar Hunt trophy. Jerry Jones is disliked by a great deal of the old school NFL owners and the league office, and he once sued the NFL along with crazy old Al Davis.

In truth, Pac's reinstatement had more to do with him being the "company man" than anything Jerry did. He was going to sue the NFL and laid down per Goodell's "word on the street". He has virtually disappeared off of the radar up until his reinstatement. At this point, Goodell had no good reason to continue the suspension.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

his +$10k involvement with a person he believed to be a violent criminal - and subsequent denial of same - would IMHO make him not compliant. Regardless the midget is still a useless POS and I hope fade after fade after fade comes the clowncar drivers way all season long.

But excellent points regarding Bud A and Jerry Jones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar