Pac in Trouble AGAIN!/Charges Dropped

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

A statement would be more cost effective and less risky than attempting to win a civil defamation case.

I agree and this is what, IMO, is sad about his situation. He is guilty in the public's mind REGARDLESS of the validity of this (or any future) complaint. I, for one, will allow due process to determine the validity of any claim in the future. It is only fair.

He sure has. His actions combined with the absolutely STUPID PR and business decisions have made him a trouble magnet. Just as importantly, the team was without the services of their first round pick for the entire year.

I agree with how you see this playing out, except Goodell has proved in the past to be so adamant at using Pac as his poster boy and stretching what is fair that I just can't predict what he will do. I'm certain that Pac will dispute his presence at the strip club if plausible, but I don't know that even if that were to occur if Goodell would allow him back. Goodell is the wildcard in this event IMO. It wouldn't surpise me at all to see Goodell serve Pac up to the public a second time by citing a conduct policy violation for "tarnishing the shield".

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Remember the Giants game?

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

one can only hope that happens

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

At what point do we want this to end? Pacman was supposedly punished for all his past transgressions. Goodell should reinstate him in February.

Whether he is released, traded or allowed to be on the team, that should be left up to the Titans.

5. Riverman

Nice. :clown:

6. Riverman

He should, but TJ- Goodell really didn't have any logical reasoning for giving him an entire year or not letting him back in after 10 games. I really don't have a clue which way he will go.

The Titans will have to make a decision if Goodell re-instates him. They have done a good job with their statement to this effect and not being tempted to amend it or issue another.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you have your opinion I have mine...the scumbag should go

8. I don't get this. Why do women always get the benefit of the doubt when it inolves big name guys with lots of money? If it was a girl with lots of money and a guy said she hit him, I betcha everybody would say the girl was using, "self-defense."

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

10. Riverman

I saw that yesterday. It would be REALLY hard for them to get corroborating evidence (mainly testimony) that would be more persuasive than what Pac could produce. Combine that without supporting testimony from the original person who produced the complaint and the likelihood anything that could stick would result is very small. IMO- I doubt the police waste their time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar