Pac and Wycheck face off...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

[​IMG]

2. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I don't know if I believe that story by Biddle. Not 100% anyway. I just don't believe that he couldn't know what Frank looks like. I mean, he is around the complex a lot. Frank even looks like a former player.
    This has been brewing since last year's locker room tirade between Zach and Pac. No secret that Frank and Zach are friends. Frank gets asked a million Pacman questions each week. I am sure he would rather just not talk about Pacman.

No way this is over. Jones doesn't know how to back down, and Frank is no man's punk. I can't wait to hear the Wake Up Zone on monday...

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

If it motivates Pacman I'm all for it. Wycheck can rip him up and down the road for all I care. I have no problem with Wycheck making a fool of himself esp. if it's for the team.

nice gif PitBull. I like that. I can't wait to see your new PacMan youtube video. :winker:

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

To be fair.. wycheck does need a little..

[​IMG]

I still love him tho.. But he talked a lot of crap about Pacman.
    Hey..its his job tho.

5. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

So, as long as he's playing well he can act how he wants and say whatever he wants? I don't think so. Playing well is not a get out of jail free card or a pass to do whatever. Don't get me wrong, he's a very good player, but until he can learn to ignore what the media says, they are media and that's what they do, every last one of them, and until he learn the words "I'm sorry" for some of the crap he's done and said, then I will have zero respect for him. Yeah, I'll cheer when he makes a good play, what real fan wouldn't, but I'm not going to sit there and sing his praises and give him any more respect than he gives the rest of us. He's a thug and has had a ruff upbringing, SO WHAT! so have alot of other players in the NFL players but they don't act like he does or talk the crap that he does. We may not be a better team on the field without him but he's still a thorn in the teams side until he can learn how to control himself own up to the things he does.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I hope he gives us something interesting to upload there.
    heres to that.. :toast:

7. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

It works both ways. Pac had a right as well since he had been trashed publicly.

Personally, I don't care if PacMan doesn't know what Frank looks like..... hell, I don't care if he doesn't know what Schwartz looks like. Just as long as he keeps playing well with no arrests.

Anyone on this board who says that if they were trashed in public as he was, that they would NOT react and have something to say.....that is just pure BS.

Like I said before..... Hodge has bashed and trashed VY. If there were an "open to the public practice" and Hodge showed up......the fans in attendance would most likely go off on a tirade towards him much the same way. Why....because he is a member of the media that trashed a Titan saying we could never win with him. Had he added to it by calling him a cancer and a punk as Wychek did to Pac, there would be a riot..... against the media member...not the player.

This thread is going to go the typical direction all Pac threads go......
    There are those that will be pro-PacMan, and those that will be anti- PacMan.
    We all might as well move on to the next edition of "As Baptist Sports Park Turns".

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Nice.

Kind of ironic that just below that artcile is more drama with Pac :ha: But I think Frank should not have said all that he said earlier in the year. He should stick to talking football.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

In my opinion, both showed little class.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar