Pac and Wycheck face off...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

get to work. :smile:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

TN Thunder...

I'm not convinced you realize the bs abuse Frank handed out on the air. Sure, it was his right and they didn't fire him or anything, but just understand... for the most part Wycheck started this and if Pacman Jones wants to taunt him while he is practicing and Frank's media colleuges are there... who cares? Pacman is playing like a pro. He's just earning a paycheck. Frank is being a jerk-off about all of this. Frank shouldn't show his face in the practice bubble without saying great things about Pacman on the air... He needs humble up and eat him some humble pie. I didn't listen to them too much today. It would be interesting to know if Frank changed his nazi like stance on Pac.

anyways... quit acting like this is some isolated thing. It's not. Wycheck has been the antagonist but he just looks like a fool because Pacman, like it or not haters has become a back bone of leadership. I know. It's scary.

That and all we seem to do lately is win.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Since Frank is a former member of this team, I can understand why he cares so much. At the time he made his remarks, it was a pretty ugly deal with everything going on as it was. The last thing this team needed was anyone getting in trouble off the field. So he is not only a media person, but a former football player, and you have to appreciate where he was coming from. You want your former team to be respected, not making headlines around the country for bad behaviour. He said he probably handled it wrong, but that was the football player speaking at practice more than the media person. I still believe you don't act like a child and taunt someone, if you have a problem with them, you talk it out like a mature adult.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar