Pac and Wycheck face off...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Unlike some members with so called inside information Elflinmagic has a long history of posting articles here that turn out to be correct.

If she doesn't name sources it's for good reason & those who know her respect that. I'd take her word over any Tennessean article. If she has something slightly off she always comes through with an update.

A paper also can also avoid be sued by printing a story in an ambiguous manner if the reporter has the gist of a story but not all the finer details.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The fact that Frank remained 'clean' the rest of his career means that he got better advice & switched to Growth Hormone which as yet can't be reliably tested for.:))

3. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

If it matters, Wycheck admitted on the radio this morning that he handled it wrong. He said when he asked Jones if he had something to say to him, it came out wrong and Jones took it as a challenge. Wycheck said he wanted to clear the air and that he probably should have set up a meeting to talk it out rather than approach Jones while he was coming off the practice field and still in "football mode." Wycheck said it has all gotten blown way out of proportion.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

seems like wycheck needs him a big ole bottle of shut up juice after today's game. pac results in 10 points and had more yards than our entire offense.

5. Tam

Tam Camp Fodder

Amen Skitch! Wycheck has constantly belittled Pac on the radio (and I wish they would take his whiney voice off of the morning show). I'm a lot older than Pac and I would have something to say to Frank if he had talked about me like that. Frank's past isn't exactly clean. He's not perfect as he likes to pretend. Since he is the one who is supposed to be the "mature" one, he should have just left instead of asking Pac if he had a problem with him. If I had been Pac, I would have let him have it too.

But, Pac had the last laugh today with his play on the field.

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Yeah, I was abou to say...Did anyone hear that guy call out Frank on the radio this morning??? The guy started chastising Frank to the point where they literally cut him off. It made for some great radio!!!:grrhee:

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

good. i can at least respect him for manning up.

8. Tam

Tam Camp Fodder

Well, that makes me feel a little better about Frank and the way he has acted prior to this. Kudos for being a man about it and admitting that he was wrong.

9. TM

TM Starter

#32 is a vital part of the future of the team. Former #89 is not. Former #89 needs to realize that there is no way he wins this fight.

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

:rotfl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar