Pac and Wycheck face off...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

sorry, i deleted the thread

I like the guy, so I decided to delete the thread.

2. http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061215/SPORTS01/61215024

Im a Wycheck fan.. if you can tell.. I blame Wycheck for saying the cancer incident on the radio. But it was the thing to say during the time that he said it. Regardless, he should not have said that because in Pacs history he was never a cancer and was looked up to at UWV and very popular. He never did anything to teammates, just himself and the ladies. Wycheck shouldn't have made those comments

As for this incident.

whatever happened for Pacman saying " Ill let my play on the field doing the talking for me"

Why would he go up to a Radio guy and call him out like that. Wycheck doesnt seem like the type of guy who would get back in face.

I just hope they can talk it out and make it a non issue

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Yes, but I didn't want to be the one who started the thread.

4. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

If Pac Man cant take criticism any better than this then he is in the wrong business. Not that this sounds like that big a deal, but Pac Man needs some thicker skin it sounds like.

5. I miss Pat Ryan.

But then maybe they had to let him go so Ola Kimrin didn't get in his face about the "little foreign guy" crack...

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

pretty much everything Wycheck said about Jones is true.

I agree with you Starkiller, Pat Ryan was so much better than Wycheck.

7. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

I have way more respect in anything that Wycheck says vs that idiot Jones. He may be one of the better Corners in the league and especially on our team but he is still a moron and still doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. Wycheck could probably beat him senseless if he really wanted and IMO someone from the Titans should take him behind the wood shed one day and beat some sense into him and tell him that the next time Jones opens his mouth and shows his ignorance he'll get the same again. Not only does he act like a thug he speaks like one too. You can hardly understand anything the fool says which doesn't help his image any, which he obviously doesn't care about anyway.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

quote:
    "When the two crossed paths at the end of practice, Wycheck said something to Jones, who began shouting obscenities at Wycheck before linebacker Stephen Tulloch pulled Jones away."

sounds like Wycheck started it.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

even tho im more of a wycheck fan than a pac fan... i think wycheck needs to shut his mouth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar