P.K.: Titans Broke Protocols. (3rd Update): Titans Fined $350,000 for COVID Violations

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wrench248, Oct 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

How are the titans responsible for what players do on their own time? The wednesday this happened on, the nfl was giving every indication that we were playing the game monday or tuesday. May not have been smart idea, but I do not see how it has anything to do with the titans organization.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Well, at least no coaches were spotted at the two sites. That would have been a major mess storm.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Uhhh..... this gonna be some kind of punishment. I hate to even imagine what we have coming for threatening the golden goose of the league.

4. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Good news is Vrabel can coach and we can find out how good Woodside is.

5. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

confirmed it was 520. Fire up the kangaroo court.

6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I’m afraid we already know how good Woodside is.

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I agree and if their were coaches then there would be an organization issue. Its like several players go to a bar together on their own time, how can the titans control that?

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Saffold is now saying on IG that the league didn't put that in place until Wednesday which is the same day the Titans practiced. I guess it all comes down to when they found out about it.

9. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Yep makes no sense. But I'm sure Amy is about to have to pay a HEFTY fine and I'd be pissed if I were her.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea Im pretty sure thats a rule thats been in place for a long time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar