P Jones(the P is for Punk/punked)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

What's this **** about pac and his money. He's out there earning it on each play which is more than we can say for the rest of the D. His production at his position is better than most of the vets. He's doing more than just showing up for his check.

His mental lapses WILL continue to get better. That's more than I can say for our lame MLB's, safeties and defensive coordinator. Their sorry a$$ performances are not likely to improve.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Pac has hurt us a lot, and helped too. Bang for buck, I wouldn't say he's playing above and beyond all the guys around him. The money topic here wasn't about that anyway.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

This makes no sense at all. Tell us how acting like a 3 year old is going to help Pacman get a big 2nd contract? The first penalty was almost excusable because a player got in his face and Pacman over reacted. The second penalty only showed his complete lack of maturity, self control and selfishness which are not high on the list of qualities NFL teams are looking for in a player. Apparently Pacman goes into some kind of mental zone when these things happen and the guy acts almost insane. Not having any more self control than that will result in not having a 2nd contract at all if he keeps it up.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

looks like I was wrong about Fisher making an excuse for Jones. I was wrong to assume Fisher would keep defending him in front of everyone
    (fans, media and players).

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

A man can admit he's wrong. I respect that.

6. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

As horrible as our team looked on Sunday, I can't believe that PacMan has a 75 posts and counting thread criticizing him. There are other more important concerns here.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

GoT has the right idea....calling him ADAM.

Just how did he rate getting "P Jones" on his friggin' jersey? Why is he listed as "Pacman Jones" on the friggin' roster?
    Does Jerome Bettis have "TB Bettis" on his jersey? Did "Refridgerator" Perry have "R Perry" on his?

Whether you like him or hate him, doesn't this seem arrogant to you?

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

avvie, he probably asked for it in his contract or maybe that was one of his special privileges from Fisher. :sad2:

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Tank got Tank. What's the problem?

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar