Owen Wilson

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Childress79, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

i would believe it was an accident.. except i heard he cut his wrists....VERTICALLY

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

and SUPERFICIALLY...

3. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

And he talks through it. Man that is annoying. I don't have anything against him personally and I hope him the best, but I avoid his movies. He drives me nuts.

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Considering it's very crooked as well, i'm still skeptical on what people see in him. good actor, terrible looks. the only think that could be found remotely attractive on the man is his hair. otherwise, he's a bit... offending.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That should cheer him up...:))

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Let's hope he isn't a Titans fan and visiting here during rehab.

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

If he is a titans fan, he should be happy right now. LT just got cut...

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

:lol2:
    Dude's got too much going for suicide. I'll bet it was a drug-induced depression.

Speaking of the nose, did anyone see what happened to jennifer grey? She got her nose "fixed", and nobody recognises her as the girl in "Dirty Dancing". Career suicide.

9. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I still don't understand how you can fail at committing suicide. If he actually wanted to kill himself he'd jump off a tower or listen to the Osmond Family Christmas Album.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Indeed, I'd like to comfort her through it though.:yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar