Overrated and Underrated

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Dec 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

Yep...Bulluck.

He plays more like a free safety against the run than a linebacker.

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i agree, BUT, lets hope he does not perform as poorly as he did last week. Against the Jags he was a non-issue.

3. Young is over-hyped, but I don't think we really have any players who are quite overated, all though I will say that Stewart and Roos are underated, most of our o-line is...

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

our offense as a whole was a non-issue
    Jax had the ball for 44 minutes and when we had it , we were just trying to keep it out of their hands (ie run)

I don't care if Vince doesn't even create a stat line - he's never a non-issue .... the boy has intangibles

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:biglaugh:

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Yao has similar problems. Last night I heard the following, "Finally, this is the Yao we all expected." I was like WTF! Nobody gave him a chance from day one. No-body. The expectations were so low it used to make me angry. And now evryone is acting like it took him too long to get to this point.

Vince is going to go through the same thing.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ok, you may have given me awesome seats to the Giants game, but you are now on 'The List' :brow:

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

is hill really overrated? i mean, not many people think he should be starting.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no no no no no no and no.

Drew was NO WHERE near out of bounds, the ball was on the ground before the DB got to him, it was a simple dropped pass.

It is this simple: The ball hits the WRs in the hands it is a catchable ball. It is clearly evident it is catchable because of the fact he got hands to the ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar