Overrated and Underrated

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Dec 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I knew I could open up a can a shut up juice posting that picture. :grrhee:

2. panamamyers

panamamyers Guest

The running game got better and that coincided with Vince taking over, but you'll just go ahead and take that to be a coincidence lol
    That's like saying that when Jordan came out of retirement the first time, it wasn't him that got them another 3peat, it was Steve Kerr shooting so much better after Jordan came back. Well, you think maybe they are related somehow? just maybe something to chew on for a minute...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Changes in the O-Line also helped.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Drew's been inconsistent all along but on that particular play only the very best of WR's could have held on to the ball. The interception was a flukey play.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Interception may have been a fluke but it was a drop regardless of INT.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Yeah but Sanders slammed him to the turf, it's not as if he just fell down & lost the ball.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Like many drops, lack of strength played a part. He's not good at fighting for balls.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't think he slammed him. He would have had a similar impact anyway.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Bob Sanders brings the pain. He makes the very best miss. People just need to get away from this notion that Drew Bennett is some kind of stud #1 receiver because he isn't. He's a good receiver who needs to hone his game up a touch. He's showed nothing but promise since he came out as a longshot feel good story. If he took a free agent deal I wouldn't care one iota. He's been a good player for us. Let's not glamorize him. He's not all that.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Actually looking at that video again I notice Bennet lands on Sanders foot, almost to the kidney area, which could also explain why he's slow to get up afterwards. Of course it's speculation, but if he did take a shot to the kidneys I don't really blame him for not hanging on to the ball, I doubt anyone would

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar